Liked this anecdote about a Philadelphia rector sitting next to a service designer and discussing service design. Interestingly the company writing the blog – Frontier Service Design – are calling themselves the first SD company in America. Can that be right?
- Gotta recommend this service. Works every time. The simplest way to split costs with your friends: kittysplit.com/en @kittysplit 9 hours ago
- RT @bbcthree: Liam Gallagher making tea is the best thing you'll see today. As you were. https://t.co/JaAB0p6Qr2 3 days ago
- This is a magnificent podcast from @farnamstreet itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the… 5 days ago
- RT @MicroSFF: "Sir, an autonomous car reported you for dangerous driving." "Bah!" "Third time, sir. You must give up driving." "Never!" "Yo… 6 days ago
- We're looking for a smart intern to join the London studio - apply here liveworkstudio.com/careers/servic… #servicedesign 1 week ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods