It seems some people working at McDonalds take their service role more seriously than others. I think Ray Krok would have approved. Somewhat ashamedly I’ve always enjoyed eating in McDonalds. I like all sorts of foo, junk included. Such is life. Anyway – hearing Denis Weil talk in Amsterdam about the years of attention they’ve given to service was very heartening. This article builds on that.
- how are your ants performing? curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/175362924… 1 day ago
- Cutting back on caffeine is FUN 1 day ago
- This is the thread of the day / week twitter.com/swardley/statu… 2 days ago
- Happy hypernormal day in trumpsville folks! 2 days ago
- 48 hours ago I would have found this alarmist, but with global thugs now in alliance and micro thugs on London radi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods