Great video on what makes a good design thinking team. Drawn from California Management Review Article “Innovation as a Learning Process: Embedding Design Thinking” authored by Sara L. Beckman of Berkeley and Michael Barry of Stanford. The article was Awarded the 2009 Accenture award by CMR in March, 2009.
- Those lexus channel 4 ads look a tad misguided next to The Handmaid's Tale 3 days ago
- My article with @haydnevans on #servicedesign sprints twitter.com/liveworkstudio… 1 week ago
- RT @NilamAtodaria: when ur divorced parents attend ur uni graduation #QueensSpeech https://t.co/rsoF1wgzVb 1 week ago
- HBR says teams who eat together work well together. That's not why we put lunch on. We do it cos it's nice! #in https://t.co/dUAchonBLf 1 week ago
- RT @MicroSFF: "This is a soundsaber," the old man said. "An elegant weapon for a more civilised age." He flicked a switch. "Let's talk," th… 1 week ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods