Great video on what makes a good design thinking team. Drawn from California Management Review Article “Innovation as a Learning Process: Embedding Design Thinking” authored by Sara L. Beckman of Berkeley and Michael Barry of Stanford. The article was Awarded the 2009 Accenture award by CMR in March, 2009.
- Really enjoying @RonKaufman 's perspectives on service and how orgs can improve what they offer 2 days ago
- Central govt have £1bn for digital. Local govt has lost £1bn from service delivery #clusterfuck #uxpasd @dominiccampbell 6 days ago
- Tonight I am mostly talking about #servicedesign at #uxpaSD instagram.com/p/BTHeffWg_0T6… 6 days ago
- RT @Liveworkstudio: Get inspired by designing superior #health #services. Check out the #PULS programme, Oslo June 1 https://t.co/As5kQMH1l… 6 days ago
- Livework is 16 yrs old today. We can drive a moped, drink with a meal & consent to sexual activity with others aged 16 and over. Good times! 1 week ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods