Great video on what makes a good design thinking team. Drawn from California Management Review Article “Innovation as a Learning Process: Embedding Design Thinking” authored by Sara L. Beckman of Berkeley and Michael Barry of Stanford. The article was Awarded the 2009 Accenture award by CMR in March, 2009.
- RT @IamHappyToast: meant to do this the other day, but better late than never. @OfficialBagpuss #FiftyPoundNote #Bagpuss https://t.co/TDrY… 3 days ago
- RT @KyleGibbs44: What better way to celebrate the 13th regeneration of Doctor Who, than creating a Splunk dashboard to explore travels thro… 3 days ago
- RT @alexaitch: 100% feeling Bobby Gillespie's mood. https://t.co/PjO1nSvun1 3 days ago
- This twitter.com/WorldofKnight/… 3 days ago
- this is beautiful twitter.com/AnnaGHughes/st… 3 days ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods