Great video on what makes a good design thinking team. Drawn from California Management Review Article “Innovation as a Learning Process: Embedding Design Thinking” authored by Sara L. Beckman of Berkeley and Michael Barry of Stanford. The article was Awarded the 2009 Accenture award by CMR in March, 2009.
- I was lucky enough to speak at the FinTech Design Summit this year. I spoke about the fact that financial products… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Such a funny record #NeverUseTheInternetAgain buff.ly/2ErZ9mY 18 hours ago
- The Chelsea flower show is weird. Each of these gardens is totally fake. Wasn't there last week. Won't be there nex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- If you think customer contact is done in a mega call centre shed somewhere out of town, or customer research is con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @RobMaslin: Interested in #Servicedesign #DesignThinking and #sustainability? Interviews have started but #JobApplications are still ope… 5 days ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods