Great to see Detroit making positive headlines. Ford needed to enter the small car market, which has traditionally been a reluctant, cheap and recently rather worthy market. So they did some smart digital thinking and came up with a very effective campaign. Very nice.
- RT @tom_peters: Most important biz article of the decade appeared in May-June 2017 issue Harvard Biz Review. Written by HBS grandee Joseph… 2 days ago
- I'm finding the possibility of o'sullivan losing a bit of a shocker 2 days ago
- 'The goal is to automate us': welcome to the age of surveillance capitalism buff.ly/2R0vqVi 3 days ago
- love this bjoernkarmann.dk/project_alias 1 week ago
- Excellent stuff in here twitter.com/profgalloway/s… 1 week ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods