Great to see Detroit making positive headlines. Ford needed to enter the small car market, which has traditionally been a reluctant, cheap and recently rather worthy market. So they did some smart digital thinking and came up with a very effective campaign. Very nice.
- RT @WeMeantWell: Anyone who dismissed our concerns post-Snowden by saying "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear," this is w… 2 days ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: Sure the Empire is evil, but nobody is talking about the extremely violent Rebel Alliance. 3 days ago
- RT @pakalupapito: my morning routine includes 10 minutes of sitting on my bed and thinking about how tired i am 1 week ago
- RT @breasy: Proud to see @liveworkstudio work making an impact - New UK-wide service will transform library collaboration - https://t.co/8k… 1 week ago
- RT @JulieOwenMoylan: Welcome to peak twitter 🍿 https://t.co/xoEqQjEDh4 1 week ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods