Great to see Detroit making positive headlines. Ford needed to enter the small car market, which has traditionally been a reluctant, cheap and recently rather worthy market. So they did some smart digital thinking and came up with a very effective campaign. Very nice.
- RT @TerribleMaps: “Each dot represents 5,000 hogs.” https://t.co/H40GXL20oN 19 hours ago
- RT @thomascornwall: 2018 prediction: Successful CEOs will worry as much about their analog transformation (culture, relationships, team-wor… 20 hours ago
- Nice bit of quant insight. Now run the quality go find our why! >> Motoring myths: what ‘black boxes’ reveal about… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @benbrignell: Design Principles: An open source repository of design principles and methods producthunt.com/posts/design-p… now on @producthunt… 2 days ago
- It's what he would have wanted https://t.co/0B2zSB1zUt 2 days ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods