Great to see Detroit making positive headlines. Ford needed to enter the small car market, which has traditionally been a reluctant, cheap and recently rather worthy market. So they did some smart digital thinking and came up with a very effective campaign. Very nice.
- My article with @haydnevans on #servicedesign sprints twitter.com/liveworkstudio… 2 days ago
- RT @NilamAtodaria: when ur divorced parents attend ur uni graduation #QueensSpeech https://t.co/rsoF1wgzVb 3 days ago
- HBR says teams who eat together work well together. That's not why we put lunch on. We do it cos it's nice! #in https://t.co/dUAchonBLf 4 days ago
- RT @MicroSFF: "This is a soundsaber," the old man said. "An elegant weapon for a more civilised age." He flicked a switch. "Let's talk," th… 5 days ago
- RT @Liveworkstudio: Follow our journey with @stnichhospice on their #service re-design. Listen, learn & adapt blog. #hospice #design #SD ht… 5 days ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods