Breaking news is that we’ve been given a refund for Hal’s tickets to Mallorca. A satisfying end to the saga. I’ll try and find out more about how they reached the decision after battling so vehemently against it.
- RT @grescoe: Biggest regret of Victor Gruen, creator of the shopping mall? Creating the shopping mall. bit.ly/2mXtQbm https://t.co… 5 days ago
- RT @sdinhealth: Our website is now live: bit.ly/2m6C0Lr - visit for more event info or to join our mailing list for news and offer… 5 days ago
- RT @infobeautiful: Get buzzed on our hand-crafted specialty-curated artisanal taxonomy of #coffee shop names: bit.ly/KIB_CoffeeShops https… 5 days ago
- Great wide ranging article on modern work & value of human friction in service vs frictionless goals of finance… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: There are certain queer times in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast… 5 days ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods