Breaking news is that we’ve been given a refund for Hal’s tickets to Mallorca. A satisfying end to the saga. I’ll try and find out more about how they reached the decision after battling so vehemently against it.
- See a picture of a traditional farrier hot shoeing in a summer barn - & learn about service design from @bookofliz bit.ly/2qcjMxp 2 days ago
- "we're all one family when it comes to entertainment" twitter.com/nahright/statu… 2 days ago
- Excellent article on how to sell #servicedesign internally, for all you mavericks out there fighting the good fight liveworkstudio.com/monthly-magazi… 2 days ago
- Really enjoying @RonKaufman 's perspectives on service and how orgs can improve what they offer 5 days ago
- Central govt have £1bn for digital. Local govt has lost £1bn from service delivery #clusterfuck #uxpasd @dominiccampbell 1 week ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods