Great to see Detroit making positive headlines. Ford needed to enter the small car market, which has traditionally been a reluctant, cheap and recently rather worthy market. So they did some smart digital thinking and came up with a very effective campaign. Very nice.
- RT @WeFixYourAdvert: These Scottish Widow ads are getting increasingly dark https://t.co/0DYpo9Dzq1 1 day ago
- Get your ticket for this Nov's #servicedesign in business conference. 15% off with LWFRIEND15 bizservicedesign.net/2017/tickets/ 2 days ago
- "Those who strive for innovation without inquiry will have trouble getting their ideas to thrive in the real world" medium.com/@mulegirl… 3 days ago
- RT @LFCNev: 😂😂😂😂 crying !!! https://t.co/4nHTmEplFZ 4 days ago
- RT @albertatrebla: honored to be speaking about transformation at @SDinBiz, and be a part of such stellar lineup. bizservicedesign.net/2017/ #… 5 days ago
My tags2009 airline amazon apple banks barnes and noble behaviour change best albums black market bottom up britain car pool co-design co-production complaints conference corporate currys customer experience customer service delays deliver delivery design digital easyjet education european feedback feminism forrester fridge frontier google groceries guardian hotels implementation innovation kids labour labout madeira matthew taylor media morgan stanley Music nesta nyr oliver james public sector refund regulations research rsa sdnc09 sdnc10 service service culture service design services shopping social marketing technology teenagers thatcher tories tory training uksnow university US user research waitrose white goods